Tuesday, August 20, 2013

It all begins.

I don’t know what to say. This is somewhat strange even for someone like me who seems to always have something to say on anything. i promised myself i wouldn’t use the words “i guess” anymore on this blog but it just seems to be the most fitting.. too perfect, in fact. It’s a cross between wanting to write and say everything and keeping it simple the first time around. There are so many things i can write about today and i just feel like my mind is going dull not inscribing it.

But i love this  feeling. I love the freedom of being able to close your eyes and just let your fingers do all the work. Just letting the words flow and flow.. like how are thoughts are supposed to be..  “like the flowing river”, paolo Coelho would say so.

exactly how i wish my desk would look like right now

Currently, i’m inspired by how my friend made a tough and brave journey across this flooded lands. I’m also in between studying for all the lessons these coming midterms. But more importantly, i feel that i have found myself.. finally.

They say the most crucial of all journeys is beginning the first step. I did that. I did that a few years ago. I just forgot to take the second step. Then maybe someone should add to that adage.. 

"keep walking." -  Johnny walker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arrogance

how can some people be so arrogant? i have been dwelling on this question for the past few days. a few weeks ago, i was driving in obrero. t...